One cannot overlook the fact that the internet, Television, and phones have become some of the necessities of modern life. One way or another, we need one of these to communicate, connect or entertain ourselves. One m
Data Privacy is Important to Us
Please be assured that your privacy is of utmost importance to us. We comply with all applicable data privacy laws including the General Data Protection Regulation regarding personal data collected and processed concerning residents of the European Union and European Economic Area.
How DGS uses and protects your personal information
Scope of this policy
Use of Personal Information
DGS collects from you only a minimum of basic personal information on our websites (such as your name, your address, your email address, your credit card information, etc.) that is necessary to:
- Successfully process your order with our partners;
- Provide you with order support, such as order status, gift cards or rebate redemptions;
- Allow you to participate in contests and other features; and
- Send you communications related to your order such as order confirmation emails, customer surveys, and special offers.
DGS may set and access our own cookies on your computer to allow you to buy and interact more conveniently and effectively with our Web sites. We also use web beacons to gather anonymous, aggregated statistical information (e.g. unique hits, page views) about our Web site traffic. This information is used to optimize your online experience by simplifying the process by which you order or interact with our Web sites. DGS may share, as necessary, your personal information collected by us with third parties to help authenticate your order (i.e. make sure it’s really you) or to process your order (e.g. with shipping companies, with credit card processors, etc.). Additionally, we may use or share with our business partners this personal information for statistical and demographic analysis to help us and our business partners to ensure that you are receiving all of the products, services and discounts for which you are qualified and to provide you with better services and offerings. DGS will not share, rent, lease, or sell your personal information (e.g. your name, your address, your email address, your credit card information) to any third party for their independent use or benefit without first obtaining your express written consent (i.e., permission).
DGS may contact you by telephone (landline), email or regular mail using the contact information you provide to DGS for the purposes of communicating to you regarding your order, customer surveys and special offers. By providing such contact information to DGS, you are authorizing DGS to contact you in this manner. You may, however, request at any time you are contacted by telephone (landline), email or regular mail that you no longer be contacted by DGS. To unsubscribe from our mailing lists, please click the link at the bottom of any email sent to you by dgs. These links will give you complete instructions on how to remove yourself from the mailing lists.
DGS also may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of DGS or its Providers if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of DGS, our Service Providers, users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – Service Providers and other companies that sell products on behalf of Service Providers. For example, we may share information publicly about trends that we are seeing on our Website(s).
We work hard to protect DGS and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- Except for sending your information to the Service Provider so that they can fill your orders, we restrict access to personal information to DGS employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
You can write to: Digital Globe Services Inc., 202 6th Street, Suite 400, Castle Rock, CO 80104, USA or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org